Here is a link to download the public beta of MixEmergency 2.1.0:
The major change in this version is the addition of compatibility with Scratch Live 2.4 and higher. MixEmergency 2.1 is still compatible with older versions – so you can use any version of Scratch Live starting from 1.9.2.
I had previously announced that there were plans to charge an upgrade fee for MixEmergency 1 license holders when version 2.1 of MixEmergency was released, but that has now been delayed until version 2.2.
– MixEmergency is now compatible with Scratch Live 2.4 and higher
– Fixed crashes when using certain cameras (and iPhone streaming apps) with the Video Input overlay
– Fixed an issue that could cause excessive CPU use when cueing a track
– Fixed text overlay rendering issues on Retina MacBook Pros
– Fixed incorrectly sized window titles on Retina MacBook Pros